Wednesday, October 18, 2006


hahaha hey guys


gonna blog here before the day is up =)


so today was an average day... a bit confusing but otherwise fine! Rushed down to harborfront in b/w lects to meet up wit jac (ssshhh val! haha) then cabbed back to sch (bloody (#&*$ waste of my money le! cabbed to sch, cabbed down to harborfront, cabbed back to sch!!)

anws our cabby is so... bitter cynical and jian! Hahaha. He said so himself yea.

anws, here're some pics of recent events! let the pics do the talking k! oh the pic on the left is of me n val at some escalator in heeren on Saturday =) before we went vivo!! =))

I love you 2 so much! =)


suki sushi drives me nuts sia!

But still we ate a lot =)

viva la vivo le topshop!


Aye have lots more pics.. you'll just hafta check out my friendster for more! http://www.friendster.com/papadum yea! =)




TV Night was uber sad. I cried non-stop!!!! SHIT my internet connection just died.. Stupid neighbour musta turned off his router!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Lemme try to post this first!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn can't post this. i wanna go to the Mac's to post but aiyah. whatev.

No comments: