Friday, October 13, 2006

nice day sad night

hey guys!!

want to blog lots today de.. really.. but the air conditioner in my parents' bedroom ain't workin so their door is wide open and thus they can tell if a light is on in my room or not (under the door). My mom has been so wtf anal la. Keeps screaming about keeping late hours and etc, then always coming to the same argument. MONEY MONEY MONEY. It's always about money with her! Sigh so irritated liao

Anws, I had a good day today (Thursday yah... I understand it's 3am Fri morn).. Slept at 630am ytd? Then woke at 10 plus to rush down to school and rushed the proj.. Haha our psy proj looks like some dissertation man. Errors aside.. Lol. Anw, then went to meet Val and Jac!! Hehe. My favourite people in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD =) We headed to town (Forum Rocks guys, everything Club 21 etc hahahaha) and shopped a lil bit.. The 2 idiots decided to run away from me again at Heeren. So diu1 lian3 wahahaha. So stupid. Then we ate at Gelare at Far East and I headed off for tuition..

After tuition I'd actually thought I was gonna join Esprimere people for dinner, but sudden change of plans la.. So went to JE to meet Jac for supper instead.. I got my pay at tuition so went to do some minor (but necessary! sorta=P) shopping=)) Bought my moisturizer (running out!) and the fantastic new ZA Foundation pack thing (chio foundation case!!), and nail polish and vaseline for my lips and nail polish remover! Haha. Then bought a nice Mac's Dinner and headed to Jac's Place (pun intended) for sup!

Ate by her poolside and lounged around for awhile, chatting for a long time.. Thanks for the talk jac =) I'm getting there, ya? Hehe. Played fun music and all and talked the night away! Left her house at about 1130 ba.. Haha really wanted to stay so much longer la.. But lucky I didn't haha today so suay my parents' the air-con spoilt right.. They totally know I'm not home coz of their OPENDOOR. heh. Wtf. My curfew is so dependent on their states of consciousness!!! Haha.

Can't wait to move out and live on my own!! Though of course, I won't be spending much time at home lol.

Wait wait, digressions aside... Haha. Today was all in all a great day =) Alrighty i really shd turn in... Early day tomorrow!! (Must get good record for UGC from now on!! Yikes!!)


Have so much more to say.. Will say more tml i guess! =)

No comments: