Tuesday, October 10, 2006

it's me and my mooncake =)

heyy...


my goodness... totally dunno how to fix d prob... Don't want to Iframe it at all.. But then if like tt, you guys won't get to read my archives... HOW??? Heh. I'll try to work this out man heh.

Aanyhow... UGC today was relatively ok, considering I'd only managed to study for about 2hours technically. I knew SHIZZ about Greece and Athens... The question about Buddhism VS Epicurianism I screwed it up so bad!! I said what, Epicurianism is about Man being the master of his own Fate when in actuality, Epicureanism is about the (i quote the textbook) "Pursuit of pleasure" for some reason or other... SIGH! If I had known right, tt question woulda been SOOOOOOOOOO easy can!?? Hedonism versus freedom from desire!? LIKE, the most obvious qn in the world!!!


Sigh. So totally dead le. Trying so hard not to be competitive
not to be jealous
cannot be jealous!!

Hmms... I'm trying hard to be all-rounded in terms of my results... So far ok ba... Doing well for ESL, CSE, UGC and PSY (EXCLUDING MIDTERMS!) and can't say for COM coz no quiz yet..

However... The MIDTERMS is gonna screw everything up. Sigh. Dun wanna say le =( NVM!! Pia hard for finals and all homework assignments and quizzes from now on!! I want a magna cum laude! hehe.


Ok enough about school and results... I've so much to blog about. So so so much. Hehe. However... I'm gonna keep y'all in suspense!! Event-blog comin' up so hang around folks! See ya soon! =)

No comments: