Monday, October 16, 2006

tv night! yay!!

hey guys!!!

i'm happy.. it's tv night again!! just finished "So you think you can dance" and am gonna bathe real quick then gonna catch all my progs on CH5!!! Hehehehehe. Am uber happy and excited.. Grey's Anatomy!!! Burke had better get better!!! Etc heh

Had a rather good day today so far.. Played pool wit Priya, Weilin, Ee teng and Yan Ting. Uber fun la i tell you! Yan ting, myself and weilin one team, agst the rahrahbangbangboobookiangkiang and the eating. Hahaha. so damn lame. And yan ting so pro sia.. Only when I'm not ard. Hahaha.

Didn't miss COM101 lect, though i was effing late coz off the stupid Poly First Day of school shit. Like WTF! My parents dropped me off at the bus stop at my church right, (bukit timah there) then it's like i waited for fucking long and 5 fucking buses went right past me, full of fucking poly students la!! I was so uber pissed can!!! Then call cab, all booked! WTF!!! Was raging this morn man. Finally got on a moderately full 184 at about 850am (lect at 9am) and met Ajina (sp?) and we chatted all the way to class lol. So sad.. I swore a lot today =(

Anyhow, com101 was fine.. We analyzed MTVs.. I love My Chemical Romance! They're so uber cool!! Then we were to analyze Madonna's Bedtime Story (the MTV yea) and i'm getting mixed feelings abt our class. Deffo not the NJ Lit standard, but cool ideas all the same. I only think tt our lecturer cld be much much better. I miss Whitby!!!!!!! Whitby whitby whitby!!

Then went for tuition at 1130... Reached school again at 1plus.. Then yea the pool bit. Then CSE was fine... Finished the quiz and zao-ed. Haha. Then tuition... Then dinner at home then tv all e way! Hehe.

Alrighty guys i'll blog more later.. Gtg bathe now.. And it's gonna be TV night!!! =) Ciao bellas!

No comments: