Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Chapter... AGAIN

Haha. Like the layout guys?


I'd decided to do an i-frame one this time... Well, I'm not exactly using an Iframe but it's the generic Iframe layout so yea.. Heh. Haha I was having some problems viewing the silly DIVs then i realised tt I was using Firefox, and I haven't downloaded the div plug-in yet so.. Haha. Spent half an hour fixing a bug that was just due to browser prob. -__-" So anyways, warning.. If you don't see everything nicely formatted, esp the date heading (shd be big and purple) and the signing off part (should be purple and italicized), you're not seeing things right, capisce? =)

My goodness... Finally got a layout of my OWN to work with Blogger.. Heh. I know I've always been super elitist, refusing to work on Blogger (or using lousy templates). However, for the sake of convenience and my future readers, I'd decided to just have a go at this ridiculous thing. See? Love me love me! Haha.

Here are the preferred specs for viewing this blog: IE 5.0 and above (mozzy rocks but the div issue...) and screen res of 1280X1024 (if i'm not wrong)

Yeppers. Haha

Will continue to blog later.. Needa fix up the code.. See ya guys around!!

No comments: