Wednesday, October 18, 2006

hehe

woooh


i'm totally addicted to bringin my lappie to sch lol. love the free wireless! haha. anw, they fixed my router at home so I'm totally fine now heh. i'm gonna blog more! lol

so yea recently stuff's been fine =) haha.

ooh midterms results so far: AABB (A's the top grade ya.. followed by A-, B+, B, B- etc)

Sighs. Quite sad abt the Bs.. A(92% - top of the level yea!) for ESL [advanced eng] and CSE(computer sci)..dang stupid careless mistake.. shda gotten full marks! Oh wells... The two Bs are fine i guess coz i didn't study for both - Psy and Comms. Wait. I didn't study for anything this midterms. LOL. Let's hope I don't get anything less than a B for UGC... Kinda hoping for an A but I know i screwed it up la so.. Haha.


Haha funny anecdote abt getting back esl results. Glenda was showing us our results only la while we showed her our essay thesis statements and outlines.. So i did a very slipshod outline, then when she called me up, I immediately told her, "You're not gonna be very happy with my outline..." and she was like, stern face and all, she was like "You're not gonna be very happy with your results either.." And she looked super disappointed and pissed and all!! I was like oh no.. Was scolding myself for finishing the paper too early la! (I walked out of the exam room after one hour.. everyone was like WTF?! haha) Like scolding myself for not studying and all le! Then I asked her "oh.. how bad was it.. I'm sorry.." Then she totally, "Well you should be very angry.. You got the best in both my classes. HAHAHAHAHA"

HAHAHA Tell ya! I totally WAH can! My heart totally like, heaved this great burden off or sth!! Almost died sia. Then she just told me stuff etc.. Haha. Funny la.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't rmb what other event-blog i left out... Wanted to really talk about my favourite people in the world but ohwells.. Haha. Always have no time lehs. Heh. You guys should know who u are ya.. I shall name ya here one by one!!

in absolutely no order whatsoever
1) shui!
2) tong!
3) jac!!
4) val!
5) arh ben!!!

These five are the people I hold dearest to my heart atm.. You guys really rock my world =) Lemme not forget to mention other very very important ppl in my life too!!

- mich and eu
- sher
- siying
- edna
- wenz
- linz
- kor
- ann
- eve
- maddy
- ashton
- priya


Aiyohs so much more... Can't rmb off-hand sia.. Especially miss some ppl like Durga, Zhijia, Liting and all! Oh and ytd Andy msged. Andy the handsome model andy. Hahaha according to him he looks ugly now sia. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU MISTER hahahaha. Mr Model. Hahahaha

Speaking of male models.. Suddenly realised tt my number of hot/handsome/hunky/cute male friends has increased! Hahaha i'm pleased *nods* HAHAHAHA

Sigh. The hottest one. Hahaha. AHEM. Hahahahaha. Can you guys just wrap him up. He'd be the perfect gift =) Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of gifts!!! Hahaha Just in case you guys were wondering what I want for my bday.. Here's a comprehensive list to help you.. You may be able to get it in the upcoming 2 weeks.. Or you may not.. Haha. Some people have already bought my gift.. (sigh, thanks shui babe and j&v!)

What I would like!
i)
a nice new bag/clutch
ii) new clothes
iii) CK One Summer the perfume!!!
iv) new shoes
v) new makeup
vi) new laptop/computer/printer/handphone/camera (my dad's getting me one of these)
vii) actually... I'd be pleased with just abt anything guys =)


Ultimately I want someone new in my life k!! I'm so bored. Hahaha. My love life is turning STALE *yech*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of my love life (hahaha my para linkin skills are great ya), wells. I must say, the bastard has impeccable timing. He ALWAYS manages to step right back into my life when he's right at the exit. Haha. Everytime I decide to target someone new, he does something weird. LOL!!! So screwy sia...

For our sakes, I gotta be strong ya. This really has to end. And Mr Soh, you are really too bastardy la.. What kind of msg was tt!? I am not at your beck and call haha. I know i cheap-ified myself those weeks but I was really confused at tt time. It would help if you could stop confusing me YES? Hahaha.

Haha. Val Jac and Tong know who my "new" ahem, target is.. LOL. Very impssible but whatev. I've been lusting after him since i think July/August of J1 year. Haha regardless of what you all say OK. Meatballs, meatballs. And he's a nice guy, I always knew he was nice K! You all are horrid dipshits. haha.

Suffice to say I'm confused at the mo. I know it's more or less over b/w me and Mr Mouse, but I dunno how to stop reacting so strongly to whatever he does.. Haha. To be honest I was contemplating cancelling my appointments to go join him last night la.. But this voice in my head kept telling me "it's over, it's over. You gotta stop this. Be strong"

I think there's a psychopath in my head. There obviously isn't anything b/w me and him in the first place. RIGHT? I'm just thinking too much as usual. RIGHT? RIGHT??


Nice guys galore and I'm entwined around some jerk. That figures. I'm screwed.
I want a nice guy. Oh Mr Nice Guy, won't you take me some place safe and warm?



MY GAWD. Just realised how fucking desperate I sound la



Must be the birthday thing.

No comments: