Saturday, October 21, 2006

heads up!

hey guys!!

well i guess i'm sorta more cheered up now.. Non-stop watching of The Simpsons on Youtube helps lots ya. Anyways, here's some stuff to share wit you guys. An actual epitaph:

Here lies the body
of Jonathan Blake
Stepped on the gas
Instead of the brake

Quite cool ehs.

So I was surfin around and I realised... HORRORFEST is on!!! Click here to find out more! I wanna go watch! Here's a listing of the 8 shows (to die for)

Unrest
Penny Dreadful
The Grave Dancers
The Hamiltons
Reincarnation
Dark Ride
The Abandoned

They all sound good!!! Ahhh! I totally wanna fly out to the US during tt weekend already la! Nov 17-19 2006. Anyone wanna go wit me? Haha.

Oh yea, something about Halloween dinner on Tuesday night. Haha. Who's goin? I'm suddenly free tt day.. Won't be havin tuition then! =) If no one books tt day to celeb my bday i'm going i guess lol.

Oh yea. Bday bookings as of now:

251006(Wed) - CHALET Val's bday!!
261006(Thu) - Morn still chalet. School 4-530pm. Evening tuition. NIGHT FREE
271006(Fri) - 11am to 330pm FREE. School till 5pm.Tuition from 5+pm to 9pm (two tuitions)
281006(Sat) - 12nn Mich, 6pm Lector Duty at Church, Night shd be dinner wit family(MIGHT BE FREE)
291006(Sun) - 10am Brekkie wit Shui, 2pm to 630pm tuition, shd be dinner wit family
301006(Mon) - ACTUAL DAY ITSELF!! Dunno the plans but shd be wit mah J&V =) and other nj ppl. Haha. Then tuition from 530pm to 9pm. (2 tuitions)
311006(Tue) - 2pm - 3pm Free for booking! HALLOWEEN! =) Dinner tentative (depending on whether or not i go for the UB dinner)


Yea. Still quite free arh. Haha. Only mich, shui, v&j have booked moi. Tong wants to join mich maybe. Not too sure yet haha. So! Stupid Kor! When you read this... Birthday not only on the day itself then can celebrate sia! You on tt day itself got duty you think i also v free mehh!? haha.

Oh yah. Have only just informed BOONHUI tt he's actually moi official kor yah! haha. Stupid idiot. And we JUST realized tt we dun have each other on friendster. Mwahaha. As i said, keeping in contact via friendster is all fun and good. Playing popularity games on friendster is... so yech.

Haha oh yah. Was telling Ashton abt some kor thing then he said sth like "So childish, still kor jie" MWAHAHA. I din know this kor mei jie di thing was so childish yea. Can't help it, I'm only 19.. I get cheap thrills from acknowledging people to be my family members. You'll realise I have more kors coz I have this er, desire, to be watched over.. I just want an elder brother K! Haha. Someone I can whine to. Don't worry I won't confuse tt with boyfriend. Oh and I already have 2 jies from SC times yah. Da jie jen and er jie shi! Sigh, so long nv talk to them le. We really drifted too much =( I miss you guys and our SunWukong times..

Funnily enough, I don't ren4 many female "family members". Apart from my Godma, I have no really close female in my life that takes on a relative role who isn't actually my relative. I have my dear cousins, and my wonderful aunties.. I just don't have jies or meis. Not that i'm craving for any.. Just realised tt all my friends see me as a close friend they can talk to. And that's nice =)

I'm hear to listen dears, don't worry. I know that you'll listen when I need you there too =)

People who've listened to me lots lately:

Jac
Tong
Shui
Val
Arh Ben
Eunice
Ann



Sometimes I just feel as if I have too many friends. BHB statement as that may be, I mean seriously that I have too many friends who come from different groups... SC (Pri) friends, SC (Sec) friends, YJ friends, NJ friends, HNL(tuition) friends, colleagues, now SIM friends, even in sim still have UB friends and esprimere friends. Then there are my cousins, oh and in NJ there are cca friends, classmates, miscellaneous acquaintances etc. MY GOODNESS. No wonder I'm losing track of them. No wonder my heart aches so bad when my phone book was lost. Sigh. OH YAH. Still got Pre-U Sem ppl. (Thanks for the support Yvonne =)) Oh and Italy tour friends.


Whatever it is, I was indeed very very close to each of these groups of friends for a certain period of time. [ooh talkin to tiffy now.. she's in Indiana! haha. we were such good friends in yj. sigh] Sadly enough, a lot of us drifted. I know we still love each other a lot [thanks zhijia babe. i really love ya =)] but circumstances make it difficult for us to stay in touch. Thus I really thank God for the few of you that still keep in touch wit me.

- Val, Jac, Sher, FW, etc of NJ ppl
- Shui, Wenz, Kor, Jun Yi, Will, Irene and melvin i guess
- Mich Tong Eu
- Sy, Edna, Anne
- Arh ben

In respective order, NJ ppl, HNL ppl, SC Pri ppl, SC Sec ppl and YJ OG person. LOL. Thanks guys. Really love y'all loads.



Full and proper tribute comin up soon. In the meantime, it's 3:42AM i needa sleep. Or watch Youtube. Whatever. Haha. See ya guys soon. And TAG TAG TAG! =)

No comments: