Saturday, October 21, 2006

uncontactable

so...

haven't got a new phone yet.. so i'm still uncontactable. be patient guys. Oh man this is exciting. I'll be uncontactable for ages!! Cools!!

Some kinda freedom I guess.. God really is testing me man. Haha. Aaanyways.. bball tml wit the girls. Awesome!

Today's been a.. weird day... Thanks to linz. Hahahahahaha. Oh man it's really weird la. But bad day. Quarrelled huge wit my mom just now =(


ah. friday sucked big time. Sigh.

Been cheering myself up watching The Simpsons (as i'd mentioned earlier) and Whose Line Is It Anyway? !!! Heh. Rocks like hell. Laughing myself to death =)




With shows like these, I guess life's good. Heh yea I'm easy to please =)

See ya guys soon!


PS: Who wants to contribute to the "Buy-Cherlynn-A-New-Mobile-Phone(and a good one at that)" Fund??? Hehe just leave ur name and the amount you wish to contribute at the tagboard. I'll thank you lots for it! And perhaps love you too! Hahaha

Yea. I'm cheap. It's not the first day u know me ya. Heh

No comments: