Thursday, November 30, 2006

ahhhh!!

hahas. must make the deadline! Haha. i'm bloggin daily yea


So anws, just came back frm the Vivace concert held by UOL SIM. Haha. Was a good event overall so Kudos to joseph and liwen and gang!! =) (Mannn, i'm infused with Joseph's perfume... Bvlgari pour homme. Wo0t!! Hahahas) Oh and the solo backstage+sound control guy Teck Sheng (aka Took Shing[coz he can't pronounce my name]) hahahaha freaking hilarious. So anws, tong and daryl won the duet section, which i totally expected. I screamed my sore throat hoarse for em!! Haha. I'm the best fan in the world man. Totally threw all my face away for tong la!!! Haha. And silas and I just screamed, took photos all night long. Kudos to Gas for turning up too!! Eunice, your boyfriend is becoming a replica of you mann!! Haha. But really, it's good tt Gas turned up to support tong haha.

I know, I'm so high right? Coz I. HAVE A NEW TARGET!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. Of course, it's just a passing thing, but hey, life has reason! Hahahaha. Honestly it's just a small thing... But hahahas at least it's a nice diversion.


Woke up at 9+ today when tong called.. She came to my house, bought breakfast for me, then I did her makeup etc for her. Wo0t am so so so SOOOOO pleased wit my masterpiece =) Though she was already very well-crafted to begin with haha. Everyone was like tong so pretty! So girly! but so pretty! You should wear like this more often etc.. Hahaha then i was at her side bowing and bowing!!! And ppl liked her makeup K!!! I'm good, I'm good~~ RAAAAHHH!! Hahahah. Coz i picked her clothes, told her to get a nice hairband, did her makeup etc. I'm good, I'm good I'm good. Y'know it i'm good. I have ppl queuing for my services already mann!! Haha. I'm good i'm good i'm good!! Hahaha


Then went to sch to meet RAHRAHPRIYABANGBANGBOOBOOYOUGETTHEDRIFT to watch PRISONBREAK for our comms exam. Hah. Thought I wouldn't like the show but I LURVE IT TO BITS!!!! WENTWORTH MILLER WENTWORTH MILLER I LUB YOU SOOOOO!!! Hahahahahahahah. Sth's wrong man. I'm mad. Haha. But the show is good. I don't like wonky-eyed-lawyer but i think Nick Savronn(or sth like tt) is cute, and damn, all the inmates, i lurve em all mann!! Esp Michael(main character)'s CELLIE! Hahaha. Latino gets me going. I love shows tt make u think!!


Anw, then was the concert, which i'll blog abt and post pics of later.

I'm high!!! Hahaahahaha. Today was a great day!!! =) Wheee~~ And din hafta spend much money mann. Daryl bought all my food for me today (since i was stuck downstairs wit rahrah watching prisonbreak) and just hung at sch. Cabbed down to sch frm home (tong paid first) and shared a cab back wit Hanhui(Teru) coz he wanted to hear my gossip(aka who my new target is... yea he's from sim) so yea I only had to pay like $4 for the cab ride in the end. Hahahaa. Sharing cabs rocks. Thanks teru!!! Hahaha.



I'm high! And no, though i have a new target (and ppl actually approve), I am not gonna get serious about this. Hahahahaha. It's just good to have eye-candy plus crush or sth. Hee.


Crushes make the world a nice place! Hahahahahaahahahaha. Ok i'm certified MAD. =)

No comments: