Friday, November 03, 2006

ouch

my gawd


i broke a nail in the worst way possible. it's OUCH. OUCH OUCH! My left thumb, in case you were wondering. it hurts so bad! i was smoothing my skirt (wit my left hand duh) before sitting down on the bus when it (the bus) jerked and i fell, landing on my thumb and causing the nail to fold in all the way. OUCH LA!! It tore pretty bad, almost halfway into the part tt covers the flesh.. It didn't tear properly and i had to "finish the job" myself!! Freakin ouch!! It bled like the Red Sea la omg=(


Oh wells. Today was odd.. I woke up at 230pm, bathed and dressed and etc left the house at 350 and arrived at psy lect at about 415. Got a cab pretty fast i guess, within 5 mins after i left the house heh. Anw, was a guest lecturer today, some suave debonair psychologist called Felix.

Oh the most irritating/stupid/insulting thing happened today! Dr Yeap, my psy lecturer came down to me when lecture was ending and sorta patted my back(i was wearing a halter) and said "You not cold arh!" then after like.. i dunno how to describe what she did.. the affectionate grandmotherly stroking k, she was like "wah u so warm!" then i nodded, and then she said "yah la got fats to keep you warm" WTF!!! Hahahaha super what can! I was totally like "Dr Yeap! I dun like you anymore!!" hahahaa. Funny la.

And yea guys i know i've been putting on weight. I've been stocking up on the food ya. Heh. Will eat less ok! I promise! I needa lose the stupid flab off my arms and back! Dunno how they crept up on me without me realising it!! Grrrr.

CCA was fun, we went for dinner and had lots of fun what with LTA(lim tai-an), me eating non-stop, paparazzi and all. Super fun sia!=)


Anw, lots of ppl were upset tt i didn't mention them on the Thank Yous for birthdays thingy! So i have some public apologies to make:

Apparently, edna was also one of the first to wish me happy birthday via sms! She sent me a msg at 0000 sharp and i guess coz my freakin lousy phone is so lousy i musta not received it =( Boo. So thanks edna babe! Lookin forward to meetin ya tml!! =))

Also, wenz wished me in school on the day after, but she wanted to wish me on the day itself, only tt she didn't think it'd be good to scream out at me from the atrium (we were on different floors)

I stated arh ben's time of call wrong, and val's time of msg wrong. So sorry! Read the tags guys!


Yupps. That's abt it! UGC quiz tml and ESL Quiz n outline to study for and do! Grrr. Needa go now!=)


PS WLIIA still rocks heh. I have no life! (and i'm determined to sleep more nowadays! Heh)

No comments: