Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it was always too late

whoa. it's like, time really flies



so yesterday(Tuesday) I took a long walk home through the pouring pouring rain

all I know is tt it was cold
and i got fever again
and I only got scared when the lightning struck.


at one point the lightning struck and i thought it struck me! I know, damn drama. I wish it had, and tt I could have died a quick one.

but stuff doesn't happen like tt.


it was just very cold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't ask me why. i forgot my umbrella, and i didn't have the heart to ask my mom to come out of the safe dry warm house to hand me an umbrella. with her back like tt somemore. anw, i'd been wanting to walk in the rain for a while now. I needed to feel the rain beat down on me, the water trickling down my face, into my eyes, into my mouth, just drenching me through and through.

it felt good in a bad way, like the most forbidden of all temptations. it got cold when the wind blew, tt's all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aye, been a bad day today. i crashed again ytd, just crashed. missed ugc ytd... got home and the rain thing crashed me again, so missed esl today. though tt one is a story tt's a whole lot more complicated and i don't wanna talk abt it.

met tong to help her shop for her talentime clothes today. then we went to take neoprints, play arcade and watch movie!! All things i've been craving to do for awhile now and never been able to find someone to indulge me. Thanks tong, you rock =)

Step Up was great =) Y'know, I really love Channing Tatum in tt show. Hot bod and striking looks aside, his laidback and nonchalant look was soo... YUM. Hahaha. The girls were hot too, I think Lucy(in the show) was especially gorgeous and Miles is cute =) Haha. I love all the dance routines and music and all, and am currently poofing the STEP UP OST. Haha. Aye. We shall not talk abt romance. Cupid- get thee away! Singaporean guys are just freaking boring and too damn self-centred. Girls agree? Haha. Tt's why I'm only gonna find my man when I go over to either UK or US. Wheee.

Speaking of Step Up, tml my C.A.M.E girls and I are going to MOS. Haha. Our first time clubbing tgt, wonder how it'll be. Shd be fun =)) Haha. Can't wait to dance after watching Step Up!! We're gonna have ourselves some flings aren't we, single girls? BRING IT ON! Wahaha. Damn, I sound freaking deranged.

Val's comin over tml so we can mug =) Then she's gonna crash psy! Wheees. Haha. I love it when my darls come visit me in sch. Feels like bringing my family around wit me. Love you guys so much.

Arh Ben -- I just KNEW IT! Hahahaha. You so ulu-ated you sure haven't go the National Library yet. Hahahahahas =) Miss ya darl. Let's meet up real real soon! Hahas. I'm super excited to see what u got me!!! Can u just tell me? I'm like dying of curiosity!! Hahas.

Gonna sleepover at evy's tml, so don't count on my blogging on time!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was always too late

No comments: