Tuesday, November 07, 2006

javascript

whee~~

i so love loops! haha. i just finished coding my page on Guessing someone's age! For all of you who are looking for an algorithm to analyze, look no further! I'll write one here, but it's a code ya, not an algo. go to http://dontfallinlove.net/playaround.html to try the function out and you can view the source code there. ask me if you don't understand anything. THIS OFFER SPECIALLY FOR CSE 111 STUDENTS only! I'll be writing more programs soon so hang in there! =)

Don't worry guys i'll be writing more soon - i'm hooked! Thinking of what other programs i can write and have fun with =) However, my knowledge is rather limited, especially like, limited mainly to loops and if else statements so dun ask too much of me k! Hee

yupps. will update more soon. was watching tv wit my momma just now - The 1030 show on CH8 is really really really good!!! Freakin scary la!! Wo0t! heh. Then watched Fear Factor. Damn gross. I nearly puked. Haha.

KK. will update more soon. Love y'all bitches n hoes! hee

No comments: