Wednesday, November 08, 2006

me and my nobody

am sleeeeepyyyy am very very sleeeeppyyy

but hafta... finish... esl draft..! dang.

watched too much youtube and played too many games la! Hais. And still hafta finish comms proj and study psy! Thank goodness tml once i finish cse shd have time to study..

wanted to write a poem just now. dunno if i have the strength to do so now. and voices scream CHERLYNN! DO YOUR HOMEWORK! hmms. they sound oddly like my mother. and val. and tong. and shui. lols. having hallucinations!


My Date With Nobody
T'was a fine sunny Tuesday
As pleasant as can be
I was looking forward to this day
I had a date, you see.

The man was truly quite shy but
He hid it oh so well
His face glowed red when he let out a fart
And then he tripped and fell.

When he stood up again he said,
In a voice that sounded strangled,
"These are for you" and handed me red
Roses that were all mangled.

I stifled a laugh and expressed my thanks
His red did not subside
As we left my block, he held my hand
With a grip that was sweaty and tight

Barred from his knowledge, I was, like him,
Feeling very nervous.
For though his veneer was truly quite thin,
He had an impressive history of lovers.

We sat and talked over fish and chips
About nothing in general
And by the time we gave the waiter his tip
I thought I was at a funeral

He could seem hunky to some other people
But our date was oh so boring
I want a man who can make me giggle
From the night until the morning

Impressive you are, good looks and all
You even have the body
But without the wit, the charm and the balls,
You are just nobody
-----------------------------------------------------------------


BRAINDRAIN GUYS! I'm so dying. And the poem's quite bad. I didn't want it to turn out this way. Will write another one soon! Ciao guys! Heh

No comments: