Tuesday, November 28, 2006

newness!

hahas. new layout. at last right. the other layout was killing me. I don't really like this layout very much either but hey! Chad Michael Murray! =)

Enjoy this while it lasts. Haha. CSE exam today guys. Was ok I guess. I kept telling myself to do slowly, not to walk out too early. Hah. Dun stress people out. So I was like totally taking my time. But enjoyed myself during this exam. Quite perverse eh? Haha. I liked the javascript writing bit. Really fun =)



Argh. Can't say the same for the next few papers. Gotta mug mug mug soon! Aye. Pics comin up and, TAG PPL!


On a happier note - we got our cable today! As in, cable tv. Hah. HBO love and TVBS love! Haha. Though I wished we had celestial, starmovies, starmovies chinese too! Oh and the Disney channel and Cartoon Network! Haha. But if I had all these I'd be glued to the tube man. Heh.


PS If you want/don't want your link added, pls tag and say so. Or msn. Whatever =)

No comments: