Monday, November 06, 2006

loya!

random title yah.

heh. ytd eeeeeveeee stayed over!! =)) whees. we did comms project a bit and talk a lot.. then go and sleep lol. then now also pia-ing project but also project a bit talk a lot. but we heng the people we interviewed super helpful sia coz they just answered all the questions we needa answer for us lor, haha.

anw. I think like got quite a bit to blog abt. Oh yah. Now in school. We are super SPYing and BITCHing hehe. Dammit i'm a BAD BAD GIRL!! Heh. My eeeeveeee is my proud proud protege=) hees. *hugs*

Wells, on Friday, the day after i broke my poor ol' nail.. Edna came over to school to join me for lunch! And gave me a bday treat etc=)) Whees. Then we met Tabbs heah at the drinks stall so it was kinda like a mini 4GY reunion!! Heh. Happy. I dunno why nowadays my typing got so many "s"s.. Haha.. Like I wanna say happy i will say HAPPIES. Haha. or like, Tabbs and Whees and Hugs.. Sighs.


SEE??? SIGHS wtf


Then yea! ESL was kinda fun. Love my yiting and priyarahrah and yarndink and weilin! Heh.

Okies Saturday went out wit Valval. Haha OMG why am I in such a hunny bunny mode?? Like totally repeat ppl's names and sound so act cute. Brrr.

Anyways yea went out. Haha. People! I'm on a DIET!!! At least, when my period is over my diet will start ya. Hee. Did a funky black pedi wit gold topcoat! Whee. Haha. Yupps.

Today was good ba.. Hees. Went for lunch wit val today bought the FOX fleeeeeece sweater! $23 only!!! Yumms! Heh.


What else..?? Hmms. I love my eeeeeveeee! Hehe=) *muahs.


-- kua kua kua -- *heh!=P*

No comments: