Sunday, November 19, 2006

my ghost

hmm. sigh. been thinking a lot about him lately.


Ghost

I turned to my right and you were there
Smiling you took
My burdens to bear
I knew in real life you wouldn’t even care
So content I was in my castle in the air


I turned to my left
Turned into your embrace
In the ghost of your hug
I felt so safe
I never knew the feeling
Where time stopped in space
But I know I saw forever
In the ghost of your face

I continued walking
I held a stony glare
My imaginary you
Was all that I had
You weren’t beside me
You would never be
Caring and considerate to me

I opened my eyes
And turned on my pillow
There you were
My dear bedfellow
Fondly you smiled
And fingered my hair
All the world stopped
Your touch was all I could bear

In the evening breeze
I almost feel your hand
Your fingers and mine
Entwined
I pause and shivered
You stopped there too
Gave me your jacket
Clichéd but thoughtful


The harsh cruel wind
Slapped me out of my dream
Determinedly I walk on
The ghost of you lost
I sigh and exhale
A puff of desolate regret
So many things to do
But I just can’t forget.

I walk on in circles
My feet slowly pounding
And in my heart’s eye
Our memories I’m hounding
So I can reconstruct for me
A more vivid ghost to see
Then I hear a cough
A whisper of my name
I turn to look
And turned into your real embrace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this silliness will go away tomorrow
So for now just let me wallow
In my own misery

Just let me be

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give up! I've really been thinking a lot about him recently... But i have the feeling he's together with her now. Hah. Ohwells. Anw. Lots to blog about. Soon! Haha. And new layout coming soon too. Shd be able to blog more next week. After COM101 presentation i'll be all done!! hee.



Alrighty guys see ya soon!!



And yes, my mom's fine now=) Thanks all for the concern!!
PS: broke another nail today =( OUCH. Right index finger. Sigh.




No comments: