Thursday, November 02, 2006

more, more, mooOOOoOOoOOre!!

hey guys!!

continuing wit the bday blog thing. so anw. after the family dinner, i had my 3rd bday celeb on Sunday -- brekkie wit my HNL peeps!! Love love love. I'm so touched tt you guys turned up la! I thought it'd only be shui!! Thanks guys! The cake was delish and i really appreciate your presence(s) heh. Then we went to arcade and played our fave touchscreen games!! =)) Hee. Some things never change ya. Then kor drove us to our respective destinations! Whee~~ A man who can drive is sexy!! Haha. Eh but kor don't get d wrong idea! Haha. I'm just saying in general ya.

Love you guys lots! =))



Yupps! Heh. Next celeb was wit my family again, extended(family) this time.





The pix speak for themselves =) Ain't tt a lovely cake?? Hee.



Then came the day itself!! My fifth bday celeb was wit my fave ppl in the whole wide world!! =) The darlings came down to my school to celeb wit me=) Might I just add how much i love your gifts guys =)) So thoughtful!! Haha now I can go hang at Starbucks whenever I want. And val -- you know what I wanna say ya =) *idiot grin*




That girl there*points up* in the striped polo tee is the fantabulous Anita b! =)) Hee much love =))

Then when I went for tuition after tt.. My tuition kid T1 and her sis T2 celebrated(sorta) my bday for me too! And when their mom returned, we had Mac's together and she gave me a prezzie! How sweet! =)) Pics of this comin up soon.


So there we have it. 6 cakes and 6 celebrations this time round =) Pretty much improved from last year I guess =)) Love you all so much guys! More blog to come!



--- Special mention to people who wished me happy birthday in various ways ---
1) All the people who celebrated wit me before the day itself - tong, silas, eu, gas, mom, dad, shui, kor, wenz, will, aunties, uncles, cuzzies and granma =)
2) The sms-Cherlynn-happy-birthday competition results:
FIRST - Val (23:58 according to my hp but 00:01 according to hers. I know my hp's slow so she's accepted! =))
SECOND - Ann darling! (23:59 according to my slow hp)
THIRD - KOR (00:00 according to my hp!!)
4) eunice! =) (08:10)
5) weiyang[student frm d sch i used to teach at] (09:38)
6) ky [ ditto ] (09:39)
7) aifang [ ditto ] (09:39)
8) shumin! (10:36)
9) ruiling [ ditto ] (13:26)
10) charm (18:18)
11) darLinZ! (20:34)
12) hanhui (20:59)
13) reeenananana [ur freaking long msg flooded my super lousy inbox!! haha] (23:16)
14) yiting! (00:00)
15) qisheng! (00:41 the nx day)
16) kenneth (09:09 the nx day)

Woooh~~ awesome haha. Other people who wished me happy bday in alternative methods include

-through MSN nick: shui and jac
- in person: schoolmates! including eve, ann, vita, priya, yarndink, weilin, etc!
- through ESL journal thing: my english teacher Glenda and classmate Deva!
- through Friendster (msg/testimonial): wuhshing, annequen and vivek!

Er the other alternative methods I can't remember, but I must make a VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to mah homie ARH BEN!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if you were arh ben, you'd be so pissed wit me right now! I think i must be the only crazy person on earth who wishes to go to sleep early on the day before her bday. Anw, I went to sleep at effing ten plus! Haha. So i didn't look at any of the midnight msgs until after Arh Ben called. Tell ya! When Arh Ben called, I half thought it was my alarm ringing! Then I put it to my ear and vaguely recall hearing arh ben say sth. Then I heard sth like "sing you a birthday song!" and i can't remember anything after this. I wanna say SORRY SORRY SORRY arh ben!! OMG. Thanks so much for the effort dearie! I don't even know if I fell asleep while you were talking or something! I only know I was so groggy!! Then the next day when I woke up I thought it was a dream but then I checked my "answered calls" and i saw ur no!! Aiyoh. *whacks self* sorry arh ben!

Anw, lookit the tagboard heh. The song is cool yah! Has rhyme and all! Scantion needs work but great job anw ben!! Hee. I'll plug it here to immortalise it =)


Happy birthday to you
This comes from the wolf
Happy Birthday to Cherlynn
Happy birthday to WU~UUU!

Heh. To understand the significance you must understand our internal joke tt arh ben is a wolf yah. A WEREwolf. Haha. And that last sound (WU~UUU!) is, I presume, the howl of a werewolf at a full moon. Heh. I LOVE YA ARH BEN! Once again, so so so so so sorry!!




Yea well, thanks to everyone who made this birthday so special! =) I love you all muchos! =)

No comments: