Wednesday, November 29, 2006

haahhas!!

oh man. i just finished YET another layout. Hahas. Oh wells. you guys bear with this one first. I'll leave it up till everyone's screamin for the other one! Heh

The other one can be viewed here, btw.

Cable tv rocks. WLIIA rocks. Pls pls network execs pls bring back WLIIA! =)


Haven't mentioned val in awhile, so HELLO BABE!!

And MICH =)
AND EUNICE=)
AND TONG=) Hee.


Btw, I feel really bad for this. I wanted to wish Wenz happy birthday on Midnight of morn of 25th Nov but fell asleep coz I was sick. Then the whole of 25th Nov I was like, ok must msg her at 12mn tonight. Then dunno what I was doing then forgot!? Then the next day want to msg to apologise then until now still haven't =(

WENZ - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BELATED!. You now have the license to slap me when u see me. Sigh. Love ya girl =)

No comments: