Friday, September 07, 2007

boxes and boxes...

haha. combination of vigorous diarrhoea and inability to eat much has helped me lose some weight. not visible to you guys yet but well, i've noticed. haha. tt's kinda some motivation to lose weight.

Funnily enough, a few days back I'd actually reached a conclusion that I'm really quite happy with the way i am, fat or not.. Haha. Funny hor? Told val abt it. Will tell u all more abt it if u're interested. Just ask =)

Some jokes to share! =)

Things You Don't Want to Hear Over an Airline PA

Top Things You Don't Want to Overhear Over an Airline P.A. System

1. Ocean crossing flight: This is your Captain speaking, I just wanted to take this time to remind you that your seat cushions can be used as floatation devices.

2. Hey folks, we're going to play a little game of geography trivia. If you can recognize where we are, tell your flight attendant and receive an extra pack of peanuts.

3. Our loss of altitude allows a unique close up perspective of the local terrain. I assure you that it's all part of our airline's new commitment to make your a flight a sight seeing extravaganza.

4. Goose! Bogey at 2 o'clock....one on our tail!!!! Eject!!!! Eject!!!!!!!

5. Ummmmmm....Sorry......(silence)

6. (As the plane turns around right after takeoff)....uhhhhh....we have to go back ....we ..we ....uhhhhhh ....forgot something.....

7. I'm sure everyone noticed the loss of an engine, however the reduction in weight and drag will mean we'll be flying much more efficiently now.

8. Fasten your seat belt. (same tone your friend with the suicidal driving tendencies uses when you get in the car).

9. This is your Captain speaking....these stupid planes are a lot different than the ships I'm used to.. so you'll have to give me some leeway...

10. It would be a good idea if right now everyone closed their shades and watched the in-flight movie.

11. We've now reached our cruising altitude of 20,000 feet and ... Oh noooooooo!!!!!..

12. Don't worry! That one is always on E...

13. Get the parachutes ready...

14. Drinks are on me...

15. I'll have what the Captain's having...

16. Hey capt'n take another hit man...



Murphy's Laws Of Combat

- If the enemy is in range, so are you.

- Incoming fire has the right of way.

- Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.

- There is always a way.

- The easy way is always mined.

- Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.

- Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.

- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: a. When you're ready for them. b. When you're not ready for them.

- Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.

- If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed at you.

- The enemy diversion you have been ignoring will be the main attack.

- A "sucking chest wound" is natures way of telling you to slow down.

- If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.

- Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.

- Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.

- Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.

- Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.

- If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in a combat zone.

- When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.

- Never forget that your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.



HEHEHEHEHHE. I love the Murphy's Law of combat one.. And the first few ones of the Airplane one.. Hahaha super funny la.

Too busy to event blog. School started for abt 2 weeks le.. Haha. This week my attendance has been much better =) Am Proud of myself and my alarm clocks! Thanks to val babe, siying darling and tong dear.. as well as my new Radio Clock =) HEHEHE. It belts out My Heart Will Go On every morn at 7am!!! HAhahahahahaha =D

Anyways... Been so deprived of sleep lately... Coz of my stupid hair and all.. Need to wait for it to dry coz I really can't sleep wit my hair wet or even slightly damp la. Yea. Anw.. Today was the confidence boosting session! FUN FUN FUN!

Dunno why I always feel so high during performances etc.. Heheehe. I think i just enjoy sitting on the floor, cheering my friends on.. Ultimately I always get very HIGH. hahahha. It's really quite fun. Good exercise for my fat arms too! Wahahaha.


Okok i know my singing got no technique ok? I'm just a Voice. Fine. I also don't like to biao1 all the high songs anymore. Don't ask me to biao1 already ok. From now on I falsetto all the way. I see it in your eyes and your faces.

PMSY!!! Haha. But high high high. I've been listening to Dui De Ren and Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le on loop.. Haha VVV NICE =) I really really like Zhuwoshengrikuaile a lot.. And i think i can sing it well. But tong thinks the song Dui De Ren is more suitable for me. Err... Darryl also leh. Why do u all keep wanting me to biao, and then look so disgusted when I do?!?!?!? It's really quite contradictory and uber-confusing. ARGH.


Ok nvm. Recently I've just been singing and singing =) Puts me in a really good mood. Haha. CAME ought to know. I'm really singing non-stop... Even humming under my breath during lessons!!! HAhaha. I think the lack of sleep is getting to me. I need SLEEEP!!!

Work (wit Bina and Yvonne) has been cool!! But I really understand that I need to commit more time to work. Hai. I will try i swear! It's just, again, too many impt committments! Look:

In no order of priority whatsoever
1) Church (lector duties almost everyweek haha)
2) Esprimere Exco (dunno why the work is like non-stop haha)
3) Work! (but i enjoy this one =) i also enjoy the above few la! but i getting paid to enjoy this one mah)
4) Work - Tuition (ok this one is really damn sian)
5) Schoolwork - Hwk, projects etc.. I know this shd really be my TOP priority.. haha
6) Family - my parents tend to complain after they don't see me for about a week. Sigh. Which happens quite often..
7) Friends - got to meet up with them la! DUH! Haha but this happens less often nowadays.. =( My friends understand I'm too damn busy. AND! I'm really sorry dajie n erjie!!! I forgot abt tml's appointment... Can't make it.. Coz of my NEXT commitment -
8) Competitions - Upcoming is Duet Superstar(we got into semis) and then got Virtuoso! Sighsigh. Haha. Very taxing sia

Still got more la.. But not as important as the above that I've listed.. Sigh sigh! Haha. Ohwells. Now u understand why I look haggard?!?!?! Sigh sigh. And I've ZERO TIME for self-indulgence. I can't even do my hair mask or facial anymore!!! =( And I had a menses-related breakout about a week ago =( SIGH!


Haha. Ohwells. I need to breathe le la. Will blog more soon! CIAO LOVES

No comments: