Monday, September 17, 2007

the indulgz story... =)

here we go!

arh ben treated me to Indulgz on Sat!! =) So shiok! But he wouldn't let me know where we were going till we were at Bugis, then he was like, it's this place called Indulgz. Then i was like OHHHHHH!!! Super excited haha coz i'd heard abt it! So yea! Ok so here's what it was abt!

We had a five course meal in all, consisting of soup, salad, starters, entree and dessert! I'll shut up now and let the pics do the talking! Suffice to say that arh ben cleaned up everything! haha. It was super good! And we both agree that the cheese fries were the BEST man! Heh.

Here goes!


The lovely Indulgz...


yummy drinks


My Ice Mountain (that LTA treated earlier) looks so forlorn in comparison.. HEHEHE


Mine was French Onion while arh ben had the Iced Peach champagne thingy... It was quite sweet and cold.. Heh. But if you keep eating it it tastes good =) My French Onion was just fantastic =)


Arh Ben cleaned up his soup! haha


I was craving for Caesar's Salad so here it was! Haha =) It's not bad. A bit weird on the first bite but thereafter it's super yummy =)


DAMN DAMN DELICIOUS! It tastes just as good as it looks!!! Maybe even better!!


The CHEESE FONDUE omg! It(the cheese mix thing) was blended with White Wine and German Brandy so the alcohol smell was quite strong.. The best thing to dip the cheese with, in my opinion, was the red apple. Deeeelicious! =)


ben cleaning up the fondue.. hahaha


If you can see it, you'll know what I ordered and what arh ben ordered!


btw, we finished the fries! Haha


Our main courses!!! =) Arh ben's thing was some pork loin thing which tasted a bit smelly but the apple sauce thing was nice! But i dunno what part of pig is pork loin from so yea... Arh ben bluffed me, saying it was intestine. I almost spit the pork out la! But the meat was really quite smelly. My chicken, on the other hand, was nice =)


Really nice... AND the best part is the MASHED POTATO! They have some super atas name for it which I can't remember now some potato truffle or sth. Whatever. It tastes fucking good!!


Last but NOT least, our desserts! I had lemon souffle while arh ben had earl grey pana cota! I couldn't take the tang of the lemon after awhile so we swopped halfway. I LOVE THE EARL GREY PANA COTA!!! DAMN GOOD!





So yes yes as you can see, it was really a fantastic dinner!! =) Thanks arh ben for the treat =) *feels guilty* (He wouldn't let me know how much the bill came up to but only said tt the gst (7%) was about $10+.... My maths is lousy but I'm thinking this means the meal cost more than $100 right?! OMG!!!)

Anyways. Really enjoyed myself tt day lol. Apart from getting lost around Bugis area looking for tan quee lan street la! Haha. We walked right past indulgz without knowing it at first! haha. Sian! Haha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Realized that i forgot to blog abt Duet Superstar Finals. Nothing really much to say haha. We prepared long and hard for it, but we were really too tired and lost focus of the song, so i think in the end we didn't do as well as we'd expected. Nevertheless, it was a fantastic learning experience =) We got consolation prize, which, considering the pathetically dismal number of votes we got, was really like, amazing. Haha. Jinglun&TaiAn got first =) Which made me really happy.


Sam(lee) bought us flowers, which the guys presented to us as we were coming off the stage. Haha. So sweeeeeeet~ My fave flower somemore!! Sadly enough, she apparently had a bit of a car accident on her way to school and all =( Urgh. Love ya babe for everything. Thanks thanks so much for everything!!!!!



Had quite a good student week all in all la. =) Alright will blog next time.. Lots of project work to do. Talk next time, CIAO! =)

No comments: