Sunday, September 16, 2007

shiokamama!

heh. i had a good day ytd =) (ytd being Saturday)

first up, I woke up a bit late then had to meet fangwei at cck mrt to bring her to my tuition kids' place... I was dropping them and she'd be taking over. I'm so super happy abt that =) It was probs the best decision i've made in a looooooong time! Now i have more time to do my schwork and all =)

Anyways yea.. Then after tt came home, tried to finish up my ESL work, then changed and headed down to PS to meet tong&lta... Then we went to SMU and met Jinglun and went for our Virtuoso audition! It was all ok I suppose... One of the helpers said (after watching my audition) that I was one of the rare few people who auditioned that had stage presence. LOL! Then she said tt tong and lta looked v experienced.. Dunno/can't rmb what she said abt JL. Haha

Anw, after tt me tong n lta went to PS to walk walk. A lotta embarassing stuff happened. LOL. But anw, we enjoyed ourselves at the arcade and walked around.. Then at around 6plus I left them to walk around on my own.. Then at 7pm I went to Bugis to meet arh ben!

Tell ya! I had the best dinner of my life ytd!! Haha. Ok gotta leave for tuition now so will come back and blog abt my shiokamama dinner later! Be prepared for pics! =)

I'm feeling much better today. I think crying on Thursday and Friday helped release some of the tension la. =) Thanks to everyone who tried to comfort me, ESPECIALLY the esprimere people. I'm really touched. Thanks thanks!

No comments: