Sunday, September 23, 2007

maf!

so yea today had a mini celeb for maf (that's Mid Autumn Festival to the morons who dunno.. LOL (psst siying))

ok i've had a relatively good 3 days.. Post-project, everything just seems so much easier! Haha

Thursday after the presentation we continued having the rest of the lessons (almost died and didn't wanna go for 231 but went in the end..) Kevin McKelvey & the NBT person turned up for our presentation! Scary! (speaking of which, remind myself to email the nbt person) K anyways, think we did ok, a lotta ppl told us we did a good job, which was nice to hear =)

K then after all lessons, i went down to stage area to meetup wit esprimere ppl, we had our exco meeting, thrashed some things out... I think things went quite smoothly.. Hopefully we have less hiccups in future. Esprimere Exco GOGOGO! =)

Then was confidence boosting lesson.. Perhaps our worst session yet.. Maybe coz we did quite well for the prev 2 conf boosting sessions so this time around not so good in comparison.. Nevertheless, I hope it was a good experience for the juniors =)

Speaking of which, i've been looking at my juniors' friendster profile pages and have realized that they've become really good friends (and used my terms F4 and 7 Flowers to describe each other lol) and are testi-ing each other like crazy about singing and all =) so happy =) Nice to see the juniors enjoying themselves!! =D

alright then we had our usual dinner stuff (and mini ktv session onstage lol) after tt.. K then on to Friday! I overslept, so missed NTR and since ESL ended freaking early, i was too late to attend tt one too =( Anw, made it to sch for the exco budget meeting (consisting only of me marisa and ts)... Did our projected budget for next year.. Hopefully we get the sum we asked for!! (PS: we needa buy 4 mikes using the funds we got frm duet superstar!) Then after the meeting I met up wit my darlingest Li Siying!!! Hehehe. Darling lsy cancelled her tuition to pei2 me watch movie =) So i finally satisfied my movie craving... =) We met up at lot 1, bought some quick snacks then headed in to watch Chuck & Larry! Hee! Nice movie, that.. It's very pro-gay and has some really funny parts.. And has managed to stop me from disliking Jessica Biel. The woman is really quite hot, and comes across as very nice in the show.. =) so i suppose i don't oppose to her being with Justin Timberlake that much.

Enough bimbo talk! After the movie xyz and I had a nice chat over LJS and then we went our separate ways.. I went home while she headed to Tampines to meet her boyfriend.. Haha. Poor dear was stuck in the bus (omg i typed "stuck in the bust"!!! omg) for more than one and a half hours! Ok so anw i went home and can't rmb what i did.. But i know i was so shagged that i fell asleep around 8pm to 11pm... Then woke up to bathe and then had to wait for my hair to dry etc.. Haha.. Ok

Saturday... Oooh. I hung out at home till I went to meet val at IMM at 615pm! We had fish&co for dinner! yummmmmm~ Absolutely one of my favorite places for fish&chips, mushroom soup and their seafood platter rice! =) Ok anw, after dinner I realized I left my ticket at home, so msged Sam to leave me another one.. Then walked around for awhile and SMARTLY realized (if val hadn't asked, I wldn't have rmbed) that i had ZERO form of identification on me. Totally assumed I could waltz into Zouk without anyone caring. Hahas so val had to drive by my house, i ran in and got my ic and tic.. Then ran out and we took a fucking long and weird drive to Great World City.. Walked over to Zouk.. The people couldn't find the tix sam left for me so we had to buy one more (coz i had mine rmb?) Then went in...

A lotta cute guys! ahahahahahaha =) I was like "Woah cute (turn a corner) woah cuuuute! (turn another corner) oooh hot!" lol. Damn bimbo i know but woah! Cute guys galore! Hot ladies also la. Haha. Ordered an apricot brandy and ordered val a redwine (smartly forgetting that she was driving) and watched the beauties onstage. All were gorgeous but generally quite stiff looking.. Sam looked great =) I loved her walk and she had the "slut" look down pat.. Maybe coz of her eyebrows.. LOL but anyways, her evening-gown walk was really great and needless to say, she made it into Top 8! Heh then was the q&a round... I screamed like a rabid dog after she answered her qn (very well i might add) and the woman beside me gave me a really dirty look and wldn't accept my apologies.. So it was time to leave.. We headed down to Changi Airport where val had to see her friend Kozaw off.. He was leaving for the UK.. It was a really sad event.. Even an observer such as myself was close to tears! Sigh. I felt the sorriest for the girlfriend.. And she looks so sweet and all. Sigh sigh sigh.

Ohwells. Ok then sped back home. Haha. Made it just a min before midnight i think. SUrprisingly when I logged on, sam was online le! Haha. I suppose she finished early. Sadly enough she didn't make it into top 4, but i think she had done a fantastic job already. I'm so super proud of you sam!! =) <3

Ok! Today! My tuition kid cancelled tuition so I slacked around at home till i left for church at 445pm and did both the first n second readings today.. A visiting Australian priest was the celebrant today.. He was so tall that the mike at the podium cldn't reach his mouth even when it was stretched to full height. When the mike is stretched to full height right, it hovers above my head by a few cm.. So you get the idea.. Anyways. He was really nice and funny, came over and asked some cordial questions abt my lector-ing (before the service, of course) and my name and whether i was baptised in this church etc.. Then right, when giving communion, he shocked me by saying "Cherlynn, the body of Christ"... And I was so thrown off by this that i said "Thank you" instead of "Amen"!! Then I quickly mumbled "Amen" and put the communion in my mouth. LOL. The altar boy stared at me when I said "Thank You" la! So funny. ANyways, as usual, I felt a humongous sense of peace after releasing my burdens to God.. I loved today's hymns, especially Sing To The Mountains.. Thankfully it was the final hymn, so it rung around in my head for quite awhile... Heh.

Then went for gathering at Godma's house! Durian Mooncake, White lotus paste mooncake and yam thingy mooncake! I had a small slice of each! Woah nice! And there was fish curry for dinner! Whee~ Hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok nx Sunday 30th Sept, I'm going down to tong's house.. And tong, i haven't told you yet coz this is just a very sudden craving of mine, but can we just invite more ppl and make it a mini MAF celebration? I want to have mooncakes and sparklers and lanterns!!! Yea!

Here's the ppl we wanna ask and haven't asked yet:
Reena
Tai An
Jinglun

Here's the ppl I wanna ask and haven't asked yet:
Singing club ppl!

Here's the ppl I've asked and are comin!:
Li Siying
Sam Lee
Me! Hahaha


Yupyup. Tong how? Can? Can? Hehe. Lemme know. Alrighties darlings. Ciaos!

No comments: