Wednesday, September 12, 2007

profile, schmofile..

I've more or less given up writing my rough draft for the profile for esl408. have changed subject of profile like, 5 times already! Grr! haha.

Semi Finals was today! Here's our performance:

Cherlynn&Si Tong - Mei Li Ben Nv Ren






Heh. MY SKIRT WAS EFFING SHORT SHORT SHORT! Thank goodness to rah who lent me a pair of shorts to wear.. Haha thanks priyarahrahspreeyagary! Hehe.



Anw, we got into Finals! =) Along wit Jinglun&Tai An and Alex&Sandra... These two pairs are our friends too =) Well, Alex&Sandra are my coursemates la.. Haha. Jl&Lta are singing club de. Hehe. It's fun to be in a competition with your friends =) That's what Virtuoso is gonna be! =) YAY.



Anyways, PLEASE COME DOWN TO SIM THIS FRIDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 12NN to support tong and i!!! MUST VOTE FOR US!! thanks thanks!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went to pick up my passport today coz my mom sent it to update my photograph.. She felt it was necessary because during our HK trip a few months back, I kept holding up queues and whatnot because the customs people refused to let me through, not believing that my taken-in-primary-6 photograph reflected me. Haha. So yea.. It's quite irritating/funny but.. HELL YOU GOTTA WAIT FREAKIN LONG TO GET YOUR PASSPORT! And I was only COLLECTING it la! Tsk.


It's like, i queued up forever to get to the "collection" counter. The lady scanned my i/c, wrote a number down, then told me to go to counter 18 to get my passport... And she said it would take one hour!!! So i went over and waited for another hour till counter 19 displayed my queue number la! Grr.. Aiyah. Nx time, just be prepared to spend lots of time waiting if u're doing some passport stuff at the ICA building k! Heh. Bring psp or sth!

Anw, i dropped 2 tuition kids!!! HAPPY NEWS! YAY YAY YAY! =) I seriously don't care abt the deficient income already. I love my other job and that other job will pay better in the near future too! =) Hee. So yea! DROPPED! I'm so happy, so free and so like, light now! Burdenless! I only have one tuition kid now =) My fave kid so now i can devote more time to her! I can also devote more time to stuff like CCA and Work and Schoolwork! =) YAY YAY!!!

alright, leave you all with this. ciao!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't find the words to explain this feeling i get about us

No comments: