Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hai

hehe

SEMI FINALS IN A FEW HOURS!!! I'm super freaking excited =) I really like our semifinal song choice and performance. hehehehehehehehe. EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED! =)

today's semi finals consisted of 3 guy-girl pairs singing Ni Zui Zhen Gui and Tai An & Jinglun singing Bei Pan. Hahaha FUNNY. And i nv watch.. Had biz comm test! Haha. I like our biz comm lecturer. She really rocks. I like her extremely mobile eyebrows. =) OH OH. This year's Duet Superstars, a lot of gimmicky couples. Haha. The Monday pairs, ALL ENDED UP HOLDING HANDS. Talk about cliche! Haha. A lot of them are rather green i think, so their stage wasn't so good. Harmony and vocals - wise, everyone was a worthy competitor =) One couple today (Tues) sang a MalaycumEngcumChi version of Ni Zui Zhen Gui. Haha. Gimmicky right? Oh they're a Malaygirl and a Chiguy. yupyup. ohwells.

Tong and I quite gimmicky also, but in the sense that we're really working on our "stage" section. Coz our song choice allows us to show off our vocals very comfortably and harmony isn't really much of a problem la. I like it that both of us have strong voices/techniques so we're an equally matched pair..

Virtuoso auditions this Sat! Then going out with arh ben!!! ARH BEN! If you're reading this, you gotta tell me when u want me to meet u! I'll be at SMU! Which is in town. So if the restaurant you booked/reserved etc is in town then ok no prob but if it's elsewhere, MUST LET ME KNOW SOON K! =) And dress code! Hahaha. I'm gonna wear nice nice! =D


anyone free to come support us this Friday aftnn (if we make it through to finals)? same like last year, gonna need audience voting i think. We need help! Hehe. I sincerely beseech all my darling readers/friends to please come down n support! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fight against it!

No comments: