Saturday, September 29, 2007

yoyoyo..

hey all...

ok lemme just check where did i last blog until... in the meantime u guys can take a peek at my horoscope! lol

Friendster Horoscope for September 29, 2007

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)[?]

Scorpio

The Bottom Line

Try to be more open toward the idea that people are full of surprises. Have faith.

In Detail

If people have been disappointing you in life lately, have faith that things will turn around soon -- because they will! Try to be more open about the fact that people are full of surprises and sometimes when they make a gesture, offer up a compliment, or just smile your way, they can make your day. There are so many fresh possibilities just about to enter your life -- what you need to do today is to let yourself believe that your future holds more happiness than you past ever did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmms.... lol it's cool man..

had a weird week so far la.. where did i blog till? oh yes maf... i think..

ehs.. monday.. tuesday.. wednesday... can't really rmb what i did.. go sch.. pia hwk... i think.. haha.. yea.. stoned. CCA Lesson on Tues.. Then there was performance on Thurs.. I sang Umbrella wit junior VY with Tai An on rap and How Do I Live also.. Heh. It was normal ba.. The mike system was really lousy.. Yea.. Finished up my assignments for 317... Then today was a bad day.. Dun wanna say le..

Realized tt I was pms-ing the whole week on Thurs.. Haha. Coz i was feeling super unwell on Thurs morn, kept going to puke.. Damn sick and yucky feeling la. But in the end realized tt it was coz my period came. LOL. Stupid leh... No wonder my whole week was so shitty. Siannnn...

Today the impossible happened! I took the same cab again! And the cabbie rmbed me leh! Funnyyy. Coz i flagged down the cab at my house then i got in.. Then after telling the cabbie where to go we realized tt the meter not working.. Then I just told him tt I go SIM v often and I know how much it'll roughly end up. Then he said "yah i know, i fetched you there before" then i was like HUH!????? Then he continued "yah when i saw u i was like thinking, this girl surely going to clementi sim"

LOL. This can only mean one thing. I seriously cab way too often.

Yea.. Another thing I wanted to blog abt.. Shit i can't rmb shitshitshit.. It's abt something someone said.. Sigh.. Erm.. Errrmmm...!! Shiiittt...

OH YAH! It was something val said abt me tt day when we were dining at fish&co. Heh. Before I move on to tell u about what she said.. let's just do a quick quick event blog. Today after lessons (screwup. let's not talk abt sch) my tuition was cancelled so i went home, put on some makeup, freshened up, then went to meet Yvonne at FarEast. OMG you had to like practically tie my hands tgt so that I would not shop la. OMGOMG so much stuff I liked! grr. The gorgeous gorgeous shoes and the clothes and oh mannnn... Stupid yvonne.. TEMPT ME! She blew like 200 plus la.. Haha anw after we discussed our work stuff then I cabbed (i know!) home then had dinner and icecream(ben&jerry's dutch choc fudge) (i knowww!) then watched Without A Trace on Star or AXN i can't rmb.. Yea..

Ok! Haha now to tell ya what Val said abt me.. Hehe. We were just talking abt... OH WAIT! This did not take place on the night of Sam's finals but on Monday night when I went to JE Library to meet my student, who happily pangseh-ed me.. Val kindly met up with me and we walked walked talked talked and ended up at IMM Cafe Cartel having some yummylicious stuff.. Hehe.. yea.. So basically we were just talking abt stuff.. Then I was saying sth abt how I really just cannot care less abt how ppl see me anymore.. And she was like "Do you know how much you've grown since J1?" And i was like, omg am I very much fatter? lol. Yea but anw, she means like emotionally and stuff.. haha.

And yea, I've realized that I've really really grown a lot mentally, in that I know what's important to me now. And this is really thanks to 2 (or 3 or more) important people... Namely, Jac (for the really important talk that one significant night), Melvin (for screwing up my life and making jac scold me till i came to my senses) and TS (for making me realize that you REALLY cannot judge a book by its cover) and of course Val (for showing me that it really didn't matter what people thought about you.. And of course for always providing me the support and love I need) I feel like I've really matured so much. Sigh.

Do you guys agree? Haha. I think i'll stop blogging here. Will blog more soon! BTW HEROES SEASON 2 IS FINALLY BACK!!! =) Yayness

No comments: