Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ehh.. i dunno..

hahas. cancelled tuition today(ie tuesday) so i didn't gtg after all! =) Stayed at home and slacked away, reading fics =) Reading reading reading =) Hahas. Crap i'm a sucker for teen-romance

anyways, cleared up some stuff just now =) Thanks kor. I think I'd achieved some sort of closure on my own but actually talking abt it is definitely the best remedy =)) Not that we actually "talked about" it, we had a brief 2-sms conversation and that was it. Melvin is still an asshole, but he's not an asshole that matters anymore. Remain friends? Yea sure, anything. Like those friends i have on friendster but don't give a shit abt. Lol. Kk lac ya, i'm not so mean.

Closure definitely feels good =) Have been pretty happy about it! =)) Now I can move on and feel better about stuff in general

Hey edna =) Thanks for the card babe love ya loads =) Of course you're one of my important people! You made the effort to keep in touch wit me and I can really feel and appreciate it =) Thanks babe Merry belated Xmas!

Suyee sweets - hahas. i think all my female friends tend to be kinder in their opinions of me (oh with the exception of mesc and siying, of course.) hahas. but anw, I love ya lots =) You're more awesomes sweet la, i'm not sweet! Hahas. i'm cool. *thumbs up* LOL. Yea yea i kid myself sometimes =)

Mich - hahahahahhahhahas. Hope you don't freaking laugh at my blog the way you laugh at you-know-who's! Hehehee

Shui - sorry babe =( i'll make it up again some other time? Maybe Mambo nights?

Kor - thanks. hahas. you didn't have to but you did. It's ended! And you please stop being so lao1 dao1 wahahaha. Like old man. Premature aging then you know erh! Wahahaha

Evy- Hey gorgeous =) Cheer up! =) You know i love you loads=))

Ashton - you don't read my blog(coz i ddin't give you the url) but hahahas. don't be stupid. hahahahahhaha you really look like a good financial planner nia. Stop calculating my future property worth already. LOL. And the room next to mine, maybe if you're lucky I'll will it to you! Wahaha.

Qisheng - also doesn't read my blog but thanks for caring =)) And yah, you're another one who's gonna die from premature aging.. NAG NAG NAG!! Aiyoh eh! So many premature lao ah peks in the world -__-""

teru - THANKS!!! Hahas. For those who don't know yet, teru has managed to help me get the full versions of all the games i've been in love with - Ciao Bella, Spongebob Diner Dash, Westward, Cute Knight etc! Wheee~~ I've been having LOADsa fun =) Thanks arh bro. Hahas

valbabe - i'm sorry i've been so cranky recently. it happens when i'm confused. i'll try to be less confused k =) Girl you're the only one who knows what i have to deal with. At least, the most recent developments. So thanks for understanding and sorry for being so cranky!


hahas. gonna continue my fic-reading now. Love you guys - all! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no hurry, i'll take my time. i'll find the right one yet!

No comments: