Friday, December 29, 2006

teeheehee

hey guys


missed me eh? lols. i've been busy doing nothing lately =) It's cool.

Not much to update on - reading fics, writing my fic, or at least, trying to write it.. Hahas. And playing games.. Slacking is the life people.. Oh and giving tuition. Hahas. Stepped out ytd to get xmas prezzies for my came and tuition kids=) Yes yes, late, i know.

I thought i had something to blog abt, but realized i don't


Oh wait. I remember it now. The year's comin to an end - time to round everything up ala Bridget Jones. Hahas

In the past year:
No. of Near-Death-Experiences: serious ones? zero. minor car-scraped-past-me-at-high-speed ones? tonnes.
No. of times got seriously ill: One. Man i never wanna be that sick ever again.
No. of boyfriends gained: none
No. of boyfriends lost: none
No. of friends gained: oh a fuck lot. can't count
No. of friends lost: more than one. friends lost = people who i thought were friends and are now reduced to shits i can't care less about.
No. of targets I've had my eye on: haha. close to forty.
No. of serious crushes: none
No. of times went clubbing: only around ten!! plus/minus, whatever=)
No. of times went pubbing: ok, this one really cannot count.
No. of times money actually stayed in my possession(for more than a week): none
No. of birthday parties: 6! =)
No. of jobs held: 2 (teaching, and tuition-teaching. lol)
No. of parties thrown: 1
No. of parties attended: ok can't remember. LOL
No. of expensive electronic gadgets lost: 2(nokia n70, sony T5)
No. of expensive electronic gadgets gained: 3(stupid motorola razrV3, my 250gig hard drive, iPod 5th generation)
No. of times changed blog address: 2 (from bnb to hollowmimicry, from HM to here)
No. of pairs of shoes bought: almost 20(coz of all the probs when first started working!)
No. of competitions personally taken part in: 1
No. of competitions got placed in: 1 (Duet Superstars!)
No. of story ideas in my head: mainly 3
No. of poems written: this year was a dry spell. about 13?
No. of nights spent crying: somewhere between 3-5
No. of times sprained ankle: NONE! *big big smile*
No. of times fell down stairs: ONLY ONE NIA!! =))
No. of times tripped and fell: shit. don't ask.
No. of walks in the rain: one


I can't think of anymore! Ask me and I'll tell. Next update will see the return of the Bluz Awards! Hah. I'll change the name of the Awards to CherAwards then. Haha. Alrighty I'll go work on my various fics now. I'm not getting anywhere!! Argh. *tears at hair*


SPECIAL NOTE TO 4GY PPL: class gathering next fri5thJan/7pm/fish&co glass house/ MSG KAIWEI IF YOU'RE GOING. I AM GOING. For once in like, 2 years? Hahas. I'm GOING LEH. SO YOU KNOW YOU WANNA GO YEA. Hahas. See ya guys =) 4GY4EVA!


SCGIRLS - if you still have ytd's straits times and today's TODAY, there're special reports on Miss Heng!! =) I'm gonna miss her. I don't think that new bird is gonna take over SC well. Then again, uncle passed away=( SC, like i said before, is never gonna be the same again. Thankfully, Miss Heng's still there as advisor. Whew! CURRENT SC GIRLS WATCH OUT. YOU BETTER NOT BRING DOWN THE NAME OF SC OR YOU KNOW WHAT 108 GENERATIONS OF SC GIRLS WILL DO TO YOU!

Be warned.


PPS: Oh and hey guys? Do me a big favour and click here. Don't worry. It won't harm YOU or YOUR COMPUTER in any way. Just trust me.

No comments: