Saturday, December 09, 2006

yo y'all!!!

hehehe i'm at my darling shui's place now =) whee~~ staying over again heh

GOING TO MILKSHAKE LATER!!!!! So sad mich can't come... But ann and des are goin too! Me and shui are gonna les our way through lol. Kor may or may not be going lol. WHEEEEE. MILKSHAKE MILKSHAKE AT MOS


The exams are over y'all! UGC 100 MCQs was damn funny - the options were hilarious! And guess what our last qn was:

100) Now that you've completed your ugc111 course, you are:
a) much smarter
b) much happier
c) at peace with the world
d) you're free, you're free, thank god you're free at last
e) all of the above


WAHAHAHAHAHA funny eh? I chose E. Wahahaha


It's been a weird couple of days.. All thanks to silly tong and her big mouth and our posse of big-mouthed friends!!! WTF. Now my so-called new target....ARGH!! Yes, people, there are updates, but it's really weird coz I DID say i wasn't very serious about it!!! Now looks like i have to seriously consider it?? WTF. Haha. Ok la.

Just as I decided to really try this out, i happily saw Melvin at Boon Lay Interchange just now on my way here. Fuck it. Hahahaha. Hmm.. Judging from my response, i don't think all is well. Nope... Not well... Suyee thinks i needa clear up the thing wit him before i move on with the other thing but... I DUNNO. I don't think theres's a need to clear anything up. Coz there's nothing to clear up!!! Grr Haha.


Anws, ytd after exams went out wit my darl CAME babes!!!!!! Hee. Oh and des came along lol. It was great mann. I love my CAME so so so much =) We had lots of fun over dinner, then taking stupid photos, then walkin ard then going Labyrinth for drinks. But i didn't go coz I didn't know how late it was liao la!!! We were about to go liao then I asked what time it was then they said 11. I was like WHAT??? Haha. Had ta go home early coz didn't have $$$ then needed to take train so must catch the last train!! Hahas. So by the time i got on the train was 1130.. Got home pretty late. Then talked to Val and Suyee on the phone (one after the other) until 430?!?!?! Then went to bathe, then played game on comp, then blow-dried my hair and went to sleep le. Hahas.

I LOVE MY VARIOUS DARLS - CAME, Shui, Val, Tong, Suyee, Mich!!! Wheeee.. Love y'all lots =)


Freedom days are here guys! =)

No comments: