Tuesday, December 26, 2006

my christmas day...

hahas. quick event-blog abt xmas eve and xmas itself!

oh. missed my reading on Sat =( grr.

xmas eve :
morn: went for church at 11am
aftnn: went home after church, changed and met val. went to her house to try her cheesecake (fabo!) then she drove us down to toa payoh to her angel's house to let her angel try. chatted for awhile. i had a gigantic mood swing and displayed my rarely-seen bad mood/temper
eve: met mad and eve at city hall at abt 530/540.. went to Max Brenner's where we had super delicious Chocolate Fondue! Then we talked abt how if Max Brenner's wasn't American, his shop might have been Max Bangala or Max Ravanajapa and nobody would visit. LOL. Went down to my Godma's place for family dinner
Night: at Godma's place, watched tv, chatted with aunties uncles and cousins, got my Prisonbreak S2 from Ding, watched the first episode, then when 12mn arrived, we all exchanged gifts and chatted some more till abt 1-2am we left for home.


xmas:
super relaxing day! woke up pretty late, then my whole family (me, mom, dad, brother) went to do facial! hahas. innovative way to spend xmas eh?
after facial, we went to some restaurant for dinner wit my Godma and my Er Yi(and their families duh)


Hah. Cools eh. Anyways, I was prepared to be disappointed by this year's haul but hey, it was all pretty good =) Presents:

Bath Set from mich at my xmas party
Earrings (made by sher) from sher at my xmas party
Merci (from eve!) from xmas exchange at my party
Ipod 5th Generation from my dad
this 70degreesUP bag from my mom (apparently it's very branded)
Pretty skirt from my er yi
short dress wit legging from my godma
two sets of pretty bangles from auntie angie
d&g top from smalluncle


hahas. not bad already sia. no need to buy new skirt and new bag le!! whee~ anw, i hate leggings. Hahas. I know i haven't been very vocal abt them but yea. I kinda hate them lol. It's like, i don't understand what's wit the recent fugly fashion trends. First it was the fugliest of fug trends CROCS then came the fug leggings. Only one word - fug. I mean, yea some people look good in them but some people just cmi k. And they just blindly follow these trends. Goodness. Like, when fugly fashion sense-LESS people start following these trends, it should be a heads-up for those who still can be saved that this trend should be ditched.

Trends that I approve of:
BIRKIES! My goodness. Comfort and aesthetics combine to make this a nod-worthy trend. Follow, people, follow! Heh.
Skinny jeans - hmm. maybe it's more suited for ppl wit nice legs, but skinny jeans give the sleek but sexy look and yet keeps it casual. Thumbs up for skinny jeans!
Waisted belts - oh Gosh this is the best. I think girls in shift dresses/flowy dresses who wear waisted belts to cinch the dresses at the waist look absolutely FAB and sexy.
Bobs - if not for the fact that my hair has to be rebonded every so often, i'd go and get a bob-haircut immediately!! And I've already mentioned my fantasy hairstyle to CAME lol. Super short, super funky =) Too bad, my hair has to be long. Bor-ring! Hahas. But bobs are totally approved of! Easy to manage and style, plus you'd always look good =) awesome!

There are more, but I'll talk abt them next time. Gtg tuition! Heh. Ciao all! Arrivederci! Oh and Merry Boxing Day!

No comments: