Monday, December 04, 2006

revelations

gastric


so that's what's been plaguing my stomach the past 2 weeks. hah. funny. at least i feel better now, after the medicine


been madly obssessed over prisonbreak! wentywentywenty hee


went out for lunch wit val ytd then went church to do reading. yea. heh.

anws, in "i got something new" news... bought new shorts wit val.. new ring.. and my dad bought me a new hard drive - 320gig! Hah. I think it'll last forever, but then again, I also thought my 40gig hard drive (the one u all know so well) would last forever too but look how full it is now. But 320 gig is really good. Only thing is, this hard drive isn't very portable, so i'll be bringing my 40gig-er around and then dumping everything into the 320gig one.

been spending my days trying to find out how prisonbreak season 2 goes. I've already read the recaps and synopses of all the 13 episodes available right now of Season 2. Haha. Told ya i'm obssessed. Grr.

and guess what. i just found out today that UGC ESSAYS FOR FINAL EXAM ARE DUE TOMORROW. What the!? Thanks arh. Thanks. I haven't even started on ONE. AAAAAND ESL Portfolio due tml. Gotta write up some stupid coverpage and finish up my final draft for the final essay. Basically means that i have to finish up 4 essays tonight. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Alrighty I'm gonna bathe now, then watch Girls out Loud, then pia all of this! Needa get some work done MANN. If any UB mates are reading this, do tell me what time we have to be in sch tml? Thanks =)



I have so much to say
Wenz: I'll be here for you babe =)

No comments: