Wednesday, December 13, 2006

song appreciation!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh boy
Baby….
Oh no no no, touch me like that
Ohh my god, baby, no, no, no, no, no


Go slow, you just don’t know
What I’d do to you
If the situation were different

It’s beat and go (go)
We’d be on this floor, it’d be on for sure
It’s too bad that we can’t


You make me wanna do, something I’d never do (never do)
Wanna go there with you (with you)
All the way there (there), touch me there (there), take me there with you (there with you)
Boy I’m scared of you
Nothing compares to you
I’m not prepared to do it


So I can’t love you (right now)
Like I want to (right now)
He just can’t do it
And it’s taking everything in me
I want to (right now)
No I want to (right now)
It’s this one rule
(And it’s keeping me from giving you my love)



I must admit
Baby ooh your kiss
It’s taking my mind
To places that my body’s never seen before
Makin’ me wantin’ more

I know you hopin’ that I
Filled a little, give a little more (yeah)


You make me wanna do, something I’d never do (never do)
Wanna go there with you (with you)
All the way there (there), touch me there (there), take me there with you (there with you)
Boy I’m scared of you
Nothing compares to you
I’m prepared to do it


So I can’t love you (right now)
Like I want to (right now)
You just can’t do it
And it’s taking everything in me
I want you (right now)
No I want to (right now)
But it’s this one rule
(And it’s keeping me from giving you my love)


Wanna go all the way
We got a plane to save
Hey, Hey
(So you just cant have my love)



So I can’t love you (right now)
Like I want to (right now)
We just can’t do it
And it’s taking everything in me
Know that I want to (right now)
But I can’t love you (right now)
I want to
(And it’s keeping me from giving you my love)


Ooh right there right there
Touch me there, right there
ooh there, there
Right there, right there
Ooh, no
Right there, right there
No, right there, right there, right there

Right Now - Danity Kane
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ah yes. Apart from the intro and the outro, that's a nice song guys. Italicized parts are especially significant. Speaking of songs, I'm thinking of compiling and/or mixing my own club dance track! I know of so many great clubbing songs that never made it to the local airwaves or clubs and it's such a waste to just let them rot in "never-heard-dom"! Hahas. So once i compile the list of songs i'm gonna mix I'll put it up here. Haha. But I dunno if i'll really mix la. I haven't any good base tracks to mix with. I'll probs just compile cds. Haha

So anw. I've recently discovered that I've become a commitment phobe!

YAHH~~ I mean, so weird right?? I was always the one with the fairy-tale wedding fantasy thing and now i'm the committment phobe! That's like, so weird. It's like, coz i just feel that, at this point in my life, if i suddenly get attached, i dunno, i'd feel odd. Like, i won't know how to face the many other people I've declared to like, y'know? It'd just be weird.

This whole committment phobe thing started early this year when talking to some of my attached friends about them deciding that the guys they were with were the people they'd like to marry eventually. Gah! I really got a huge shock and couldn't imagine staying with one person for so long. hah.


Of course if i met the right person I'd be all for committment. I dunno. Haha. Eh needa make the deadline now so blog this part first! LOL.

No comments: