Tuesday, December 12, 2006

a nice release

ahhh.. this is the life...

i think i'm just a bummer at heart =) today has been the most relaxing day i've had in ages and i'm totally enjoying it=D I know there are people who can't stand not having anything to do, but i tell ya, having nothing to do has got to be the best feeling in the world. For once, I don't have to go anywhere, i can just stay at home and get wasted =))

i'm still aching in some places and suffering a bad sore throat but hey - life's good and i have nowhere to go! I can just curl up in bed with a good book(which I'll be doing later) and read till kingdom come!! Haha. Many times I just wish I wasn't so busy - meeting my various friends, work, running errands, going to school etc. Maybe that's why I try to have as little committments as possible. As it is I already have several committments - church, tuition, cca etc. I really wanna do more stuff like take up French lessons or go with Val for latin dance lessons but to be honest, I'm really sure I can't afford the time.

Oh wells. Slacking is really my kinda life =) Enjoy it while it lasts=))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sadder note - I tried to reach out to *you yesterday in an effort to revive our friendship. But you haven't replied. Either you're overseas, or my message wasn't compelling/important enough for you to respond. Spoke to Linz ytd (wheeeee love ya lin! =D) about this too and I guess now I see why she gave up on the friendship with you. Don't make me give up girl. I don't want to give up on you, but I'm getting there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha. People whom I've talked to about MILKSHAKE have decided that I was too drunk that night and have labelled me bitch la, crazy la, slut la, gone la etc. Hahahahaha. Whatever! It was fun! It's nice that Lin came to talk to me on msn =)) Really have missed ya a lot girl!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad tt I didn't get to meet up wit Ann at MILKSHAKE. Haha. We kept making plans to meet at the toilet but cldn't so too bad. Anw, ann's the best =) She wrote me an uber sweet testimonial, I was so touched! Haha. And oh yah, there's a UB SUNY Friendster account for those who want to add it! It's uni.at.buffalo@gmail.com wahaha. I dunno who set it up but I've added it already! It seems relatively new tho, no friends yet LOL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silly stupid suyee decided to post up one entry on her blog all for/about me. Wahahaha. Since it's so short I'll copy and paste it here:

Monday, December 11, 2006

yes yes i love cherlynn! :D
AND I CAN TELL HER FORTUNE!
LOL.
she can anticipate meeting her prince charming on thursday.
and spending a romantic evening with him.
whee! :b
sy- : 10:24 AM


WTF!!!! Damn freaking scary. I tell y'all, I am very NOT looking forward to this Thursday at all. It feels like a set-up K! Silly esprimere people. Hahahaha. I tell ya, I know I'm going to look like a tomato the whole of Thursday already. VERY UNGLAM CAN!!!

Hahas. Anw, I LOVE YOU TOO SUYEE =) Hee.


Till the next time guys, ciao! =* (muahs!)

No comments: