Thursday, December 07, 2006

ultimatum

yupps. feel so happy today! heh. the worst of the exams are over. though i screwed up pretty badly for my prev assignments and all, i feel better on the whole now. I'm very displeased wit the grades i expect to get this sem - ABBBB around there. Wasted my two As on UGC and ESL by not attending classes and missing a test for the former and not attending classes and not handing up my final essay for the latter. SIGH. If not these 2 got A liao =(

PSY - expecting around B- or C. Maybe even C-. Definitely my worst subject
COMMS - wooh the exam was not bad =) Studying comms for exam is relatively easy after all! Easier than psy definitely. The best part was the movies and shows. Heh. It's like lit all over again. Shd be a B due to my sucky essay and B for my verycompetent presentation. Exam... Not sure.. hopefully A but most likely B..

Studied quite hard ytd.. Heh. For comms. Once i opened my psy text ytd at about 4am, I knew i was doomed. It wasn't my text!!! Hah. Bad consequences of borrowing ashton's locker and then all the books inside get mixed up. Haha which reminds me. I asked Andrew (ashton's locker mate) about it today and he cracked a funny joke about ashton sharing the locker with some other woman. HAhahahahahah. Who knew he had a sense of humour? Lol. Kidding. Sigh. So anw, looked at the very well highlighted book and missed my squeaky clean one so couldn't study at all (coz i study by highlighting! Then how to highlight over highlighted parts plus i din wanna highlight other people's book) Yea.

I went to sleep at 11pm, woke at 2am to mug and then went to sleep at 6+am then woke up at 8+am... Hah. Amazing right, that I managed to wake at 2?? Haha. Coz my silly student from the-sch-i-used-to-teach-at called me up, then i kept cutting his call but he kept calling, then when I answered i was so confused abt who he was etc so i hung up, then he just kept calling and calling until i msged him and realised who he was, then he called again LOL. So yea. That really woke me up. Haha. They just wanted to meet me btw. At freaking 2am.. Hahahaha. Coz they were around my house la haha. But anw thanks to greg's incessant calls I woke up on time to study and managed to complete a fair bit. Hah.

Past few days.. Hmm... I last blogged on Tuesday right? Well Wednesday was good man. I basically woke up earlier than usual, at abt 12nn, then watched both Erin Brockovich and Bridget Jones 2 for exams.. Then slacked around and studied comms. And yea. Studied comms throughout till 4am switched to psy then switched back to comms. Then today exam lor. Haha. So that's it. Story of my life.


Prisonbreak rocks and so does Bridget Jones' Diary haha. I think Mark Darcy is so so so sweet, even if he is a bit ugly. Erin Brockovich was something different though. Didn't expect to like it, but i kinda did! Haha.


Last paper tml! UGC haha. I'm more relieved now coz I know some of the ugc stuff already since we had to prepare those essays.. And it's just MCQs tml coz we'd already done the essays heh. But... 100 MCQs!!!



Ayes. Off to study now =) Ciao guys!

No comments: