Saturday, December 02, 2006

lol

hahas. just decided to blog again.


COZ I NEED TO PUSH THE PICS DOWN!


I need to catch a movie. Soon. I WANNA WATCH HAPPY FEET PEOPLE!!! AND A HORROR MOVIE SOON! I'm DYING!!


Ghost whisperer was not bad! Hee. Season finale soon. Soon i'll have no more tv nights. Let's hope Girls Out Loud (wit Rosalyn and Xiaxue) will be good and worth it enough for me to reinstate Monday nights as TV Nights since Grey's Anatomy is no more and ANTM is boom too. Hah. Survivor was great =)

I LOVE AITU AITU AITU! Hee. Hot people galore but I support the becky and yul gang ALL THE WAY! WIT ALL MY HEART! Too bad i checked the site and Brad is gone =( Oh and yah, the Brad that i mentioned on my msn nick awhile back tt got so many of you curious? He's a hottie from survivor. Haha. Asian hottie. But a bit gay. In fact, i think he's gay la. He's a fashion designer hee.

But he's cute! Hah.

Alrighty gtg now. Sleep! Sleep! Hee.

No comments: