Saturday, December 23, 2006

quite a success! =)

i guess in 3 words, the party was quite a success! =)

hee. what with all the last min flurry - ppl pulling out, coming late etc, i really thought it was gonna be a bad day, bad party

in the end, it was fine =)) hee. thanks to everyone who turned up. Y'all deserve a shoutout! Here goes! (in order of arrival)

Silas (our hired help for the day. came wit tong(our co-host ya) first)
Eunice and Gas
Teru
Ching
Ashton
Eve
Arh Ben
Siying
Mich and JA
Qisheng
Sherry
Guo Xing
Desheng


Lousier turnout than expected lol but it was a roaring party though. The silly people got high over at the main dining table - irritating the hell out of me!! And making me wanna take the chopper and chop off some heads!! Grr

Once the games started it was all very fun =) I'm glad you guys were so enthu man, we cldn't have had so much fun if u all weren't so co-operative.

Thanks to all of you for coming =) You guys made the effort worth it! Hee.

I, for one, was so stressed I couldn't eat the whole day la. Thanks a lot to Tong's Silas for all the help - it was as if he was a host too! hahas.

So even though there was a bottle of red wine left at the end and fucking truckloads of food left, I'd say it was rather a success =)

I'm glad you guys had fun (those who feedback-ed to me) hee. MERRY XMAS ONE AND ALL =)) Whee~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenote: I've been having tao2 hua1 yun4 lately. Fucking irritating

No comments: