Friday, December 22, 2006

grrrr

sigh

bad day alert


my camera's missing. sshh don't tell anyone.
scandalous pics galore - i'm so dead.


clubbing ytd - SIM-UOL bash! Kinda boring actually, lol. William came down coz i badgered him into coming.. Too bad shui cldn't make it in the end =( But it was fun to hang out wit my esprimere people! =)) Suyee looked gorgeous though she kept complaining abt her freaking gorgeous hair la. You looked awesome babe!! =) Then HOT/SWEET/SEXY and super lovely GanBEE!! Haha. So jealous of her la. So damn chio. Peiwen - rock chick nia! Gorgeous la. Hahas. Teru - tiko peh. LOL!! We also saw Joseph! and Louis! and Gary! And reena(esprimere one)! And ganbee's friend mingshu!(famous shoe) And loadsa others la! =)

Drinks were ok ok. I got a rum wit orange - the bartender told me it's the first time in all his bartending days mixing that. COOL! =) And it was delicious! Hahas.

Hmms.. May or may not be going again next week. I see how k shui! I pissed my mom off quite bad today/ytd by coming home not at the time she wanted ya. I reached home at 3 leh! Not bad le la.


I hate last-min pull outs


The party is still going on. Despite extreme shortage of funds on the side of the organisers and a lot of people wavering on whether or not to come, the party's going on and my parents are helping out. Really love them sometimes. And then really kinda hate them sometimes. But at the mo it's all love! =)

Hope all goes well. Sigh. *prays hard*

No comments: